NEC phone systems support
PROSUM are specialists in NEC phone system service & support for your organisation.
We have the strength and capacity to support NEC phone systems and to keep your operations running smoothly.
PROSUM’s experience in tailoring an NEC phone system to your unique business requirements is what sets us apart. We are an NEC Channel Partner and have 20+ years of experience in designing, servicing, and maintaining the best end-to-end NEC solutions for organisations of all sizes.
NEC system specialists:
- Specialty support and installation of existing and new NEC phone systems
- Choose a tailored support and maintenance plan OR pay as you need us
- We deliver with minimal disruption and downtime
- Protect your business against outages and faults
- Metro and regional support Australia wide.
NEC Large System Specialists
Protect your Business
Custom Business Solutions
End-to-End NEC Support
Our specialists are the difference
All our in-house support technicians are NEC certified and specialise also in large NEC phone systems for big organisations. Our expert, dedicated people can fix any issues quickly and efficiently to keep your organisation on track.
PROSUM’s specialty NEC services:
- Telephone system relocations including remote system moves, adds and changes
- Expansions, upgrades, and programming
- NEC phone system repairs, phone faults and more
- Remote or onsite technical support
- Sell and supply handsets and NEC spare parts
- Highly competitive NEC maintenance plans
- Affordable, pay-as-you-go support
NEC phone systems we support
- Old legacy systems
- Key phone systems
- SV8000 Series PBX
- SV9000 series PBX
What our Nec phone system clients say
Professionalism at its highest standard. Over the many years of association our firm has utilised and highly recommend a variety of PROSUM'S services including data and telephone. More recently our firm relied on their advice and direction when installing and upgrading our telephone system. We continue to use these services with great leadership by David Colletta and a great team.
LEANNE WILLIS | STACEY BACHELOR, ICT DEPARTMENT - RYAN CARLISLE THOMAS LAWYERS