Australian 13, 1300 & 1800 Inbound Numbers
One Phone Number Australia-Wide
Better Customer Response
Professional Customer Service
Australian 13, 1300 & 1800 Inbound Numbers Make It Easy for Your Customers to Contact You.
Benefits of 13, 1300 & 1800 Inbound Numbers
- Keep the same number anywhere in Australia.
- Give your business a national presence.
- Choose where and how to receive your calls.
- Easy to remember phone number.
- Easy call management.
- Divert calls to your mobile and work on-the-go.
- 24/7 support Australia-wide.
Who is it for?
Inbound numbers are ideal for any business wanting a higher call volume, increased customer engagement, improved customer service and more control over call handling.
13/1300/1800 Call Rates
Calls delivered to a Landline – 6c/min
Calls delivered to Mobile – 15c/min
Transfer Your Existing Inbound Number, or Activate a *New Number With Us
You are not locked in and can cancel at any time.
(All pricing is ex.GST)
Why choose Prosum’s Australian 13, 1300 & 1800 Inbound Numbers?
- Competitive Pricing – We offer better call rates than most carriers in Australia, guaranteed.
- No Contracts – You are not locked in and can cancel at any time.
- No Hidden Fees – No hidden charges, just a flat fee for service.
- Australian Service – Our highly experienced team is based in Australia.
- Superior Support – We give you personalised, local support, 24/7.
- We’re Experts at What We Do – With 50 years of expertise, no one knows communications like us.