On-Premises Phone Systems
cost-effective and easy to manage phone systems
Affordable, Scalable & Reliable
Packed with Built-in Features
If you’re looking to upgrade your business phone system, we can help.
Prosum has partnered with NEC to provide businesses with a range of cost-effective and easy to manage premises-based Unified Communications and collaboration solutions for business in and throughout Melbourne. We’re an NEC channel partner with 20+ years of experience designing, servicing, and maintaining a range of ICT solutions.
We offer both on-premises phone systems and cloud phone systems for businesses of all sizes. Whether you are a small start-up with a limited budget or a medium or large enterprise looking to access advanced communication features, Prosum can tailor the right solution to suit your needs and budget.
our recommended solutions at glance
NEC SL2100 Phone System
Ideal for businesses with a limited budget.
The SL2100 is an affordable and powerful unified communications solution built for small businesses. It’s a reliable ‘always-on’ solution that puts Unified Communications within reach of your small businesses. Packed with built-in features, the SL2100 is perfect for the whole organisation – from receptionists to customer support staff.
NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 Phone System
Advanced communications for small-medium sized businesses.
A highly scalable solution, the SV9100 allows your business to access advanced communications features that are usually reserved for large enterprises. Video and audio conferencing, messaging, directory, presence, contact centre and softphones, all powered by a reliable rack stackable appliance.
NEC SV9100 features:
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services.
- Embedded video and audio conferencing.
- Enhanced Unified Communications and mobility features.
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks.
- A rack-mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware.
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform.
NEC UNIVERGE SV9300 Phone System
Feature-rich UC solution that’s highly scalable and easy-to-manage.
With it’s fully integrated Unified Communications capabilities, your business will be empowered to connect and communicate in new and exciting ways – video, audio conferencing, messaging, directory, presence, contact centre, softphones, and mobile clients.
NEC SV9300 features:
- High reliability.
- Simplified user licensing structure.
- A comprehensive suite of UC and Contact Centre solutions
- A broad range of mobility applications and devices.
- Wide-range of end-points.
- Single point configuration and management.
- Multi-carrier SIP support.
- Works as an IP system, digital system, or a combination of both.
- Modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost-effective up to 2,048 extensions.
- One of the most easily configured Unified Communications systems on the market
- The user-friendly management interface streamlines system administration.
- Smooth migration from UNIVERGE SV8300
NEC UNIVERGE SV9500 Phone System
A Robust & feature-rich phone system ideal for geographically distributed businesses and enterprises.
The UNIVERGE SV9500 is a robust, highly reliable and incredibly scalable communications solution that’s easy to deploy and easy to manage. It offers all forms of communication including voice, video, collaboration, instant messaging and unified messaging both on-premises and while mobile.
NEC SV9500 features:
- Premier IP unified communications
- Voice/UC/UM delivered as an integrated solution
- Simplified user licensing
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- A broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- System capacity up to 4,000 IP Stations
- Expandable up to 192,000
- Multi-Line SIP client, multi-carrier support
- Virtualisation support
Bundle your on-premises solution with Cloud SIP. Cloud SIP provides your business with high quality, cost-effective, scalable telephone lines.
Prefer to get your phone system into the cloud?
If your business prefers zero-touch telephony, then our cloud-based phone system is the perfect solution for you.
Why partner with Prosum?
We're Experts At What We Do
- NEC Channel partner.
- 20+ Years of experience.
- In-house skilled & certified NEC technicians.
One Point of Contact For All Your ICT Needs
- We deliver tailored solutions with the peace of mind of using a single provider.
- From the first contact through to ongoing support, we’re with you every step of the way.
We needed an experienced ICT provider that could implement a new telephony solution without affecting existing telephony services and business operations. After reviewing other providers, we selected PROSUM who was able to successfully migrate all our users onto the new NEC platform and complete the project in a timely manner. PROSUM continue to provide support for our NEC Telephony and Contact Centre environment and I would recommend their services to other organisations and enterprises.
ANDREW TRINH, ICT INFRASTRUCTURE & SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - VICTORIAN CYTOLOGY SERVICE LIMITED