If you need a sophisticated phone system with the latest features and functions, we can tailor a Hosted Telephony solution for your business.
Hosted Telephony has on-demand capacity that scales to meet your requirements. It offers greater resilience and support, and is 100% provider managed. Hosted Telephony can be:
- Implemented fast
- Has no upfront costs for licensing
- Automatically upgrades so you’ll always have the latest features and software.
We’ll look after all the technology behind the scenes, so your phone system always runs smoothly and provide a monthly subscription that you can easily manage.
Hosted Telephony at a glance
- Scales up or down easily
- Is fully customisable to suit your business needs
- Provides 99.9% uptime
- No need to buy expensive hardware or equipment
- Provides enterprise quality features at a lower cost
- Has no maintenance costs
- Includes support & upgrades
- Is Ideal for *10 users or more
Why Choose Hosted Telephony for your Business?
Our Hosted Telephony gives you a scalable network with enhanced features. You’ll require minimal internal IT support and have the peace of mind of assured business continuity.
With no expensive hardware to purchase or maintain, lower call costs, free on-net calls and reduced capital expenditure, Hosted Telephony provides businesses with a solution and manageable monthly costs.
Hosted Telephony unifies your business communications, so all users have access, regardless of location, resulting in improved productivity.
Hosted Telephony eliminates the hassles of dealing with isolated phone systems at different offices. It provides your business with seamless communications between sites.
Business Continuity Solution
Built-in customisable continuity tools protect vital communications from outages and natural disasters. Keep your calls flowing by redirecting them to your chosen recovery site or to a mobile number of your choice.
Receive Automatic Upgrades
With hosted telephony, you will never have to replace your phone system, as it will never become obsolete. You’ll always have access to the latest features and software as they become available.
Download our Brochure
2 things you need to start PROSUM’s business hosted PBX
1. An internet connection
Use your existing internet connection or ask us for a suitable internet or private service.
2. SIP handsets
Start using your own SIP handsets (or SIP client such as Bria 4) or call us on 1800 007 229 for our best handset rates. PROSUM’s certified handsets are pre-configured, tested to your requirements, and ready to plug in and go.
The small print…
- All customers must have an internet service with a minimum of 100/100 kbps per concurrent call.
- Maximum 3 handsets recommended on a standard ADSL 2+ service.
- All customers must install any cabling, configuration of your network such as routers and/or additional charge. For more information call 1800 007 229.
- Direct debit is required. Credit card or nominated account is acceptable.
- Click here for our standard form of agreement.